Hi,

So your real complaint isn't the failure itself, but that jtreg bothers
to check directories you aren't even running tests from, and
that is a time tax whether such clashes exist or not ?
Seems a reasonable point ... if I'm running a single Image I/O test
jtreg still finds the java/awt clash and that can't be "free".

jtreg javax/imageio/stream/StreamCloserLeak/
Directory "JTwork" not found: creating
Directory "JTreport" not found: creating
Test results: passed: 1
Error: Test clashes with another test with a similar name:
/home/prrace/dev/jdk/test/java/awt/Focus/DisposedWindow/DisposeDialogNotActivateOwnerTest/DisposeDialogNotActivateOwnerTest.java
/home/prrace/dev/jdk/test/java/awt/Focus/DisposedWindow/DisposeDialogNotActivateOwnerTest/DisposeDialogNotActivateOwnerTest.html

-phil.