Thank you!  My own jtreg running infrastructure now uses -noreport as the
default.

It's a little surprising that report generation is a global operation while
test running is "local", although it's understandable because jtreg wants
to report all tests NOT run as well.  I don't see this explained anywhere
in the docs.  The 10 second tax for the jdk repo is just small enough that
everyone just lives with it, not knowing about -noreport.

I'm guessing most people would be happier if -noreport was the default.