That bears investigation ... next week,

-- Jon

On 11/23/2016 07:39 PM, Philip Race wrote:
We have a PIT (pre-integration-testing process) but if
that these clashes are presented only as an FYI and not
an actual failure then SQE might not notice it. It may
even get swallowed and not forwarded for human inspection
by some layered tool on top.
I don't actually know .. I am just speculating.

-phil.