Hi everyone,
I would appreciate your help on the following:
I have created a production order which carries a cost of R191.70
When analyzing the integration entries in the Chart of Accounts I
noticed the system posts Physical Inventory to the value of R191.66
and Financial Inventory to the value of R191.25 and posts the
difference to Inventory Adjustment Profit.
If one is using Std cost why does it generate this difference?
Kind regards,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM