-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af Philip R.
Freimann
Sendt: 5. august 2005 16:42
Til: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Emne: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Master Scheduling: Error Messages

I have the following error messages at the end of the Master
scheduling run.  There are no item specific error messages.  These
are the only messages.  Can someone tell me what they mean?  Do they
mean the explosion did not complete? If so where did it stop or how
much did it complete?

"Master scheduling
     Cannot edit a record in Item table (InventTable)
     The record has never been selected.

     Item levels are not updated.

     Item coverage is updated."

Thanks - we're new to Axapta Master scheduling.

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h2p8d9t/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1705001380:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123268032/A=2894350/R=0/SIG=10tj5mr8v/*http://www.globalgiving.com";>Make
 a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving</a>.</font>