Hi,

  I am thinking of how about putting selling and buying prices per customer /
per vendor on price aggrements for purch and sales by currency and date? . I am
not sure if you want really conversion factors for buying and selling things...

  Good Luck.
  subbu

yogesh kasat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I guess its not possible to set buying & selling rate
of currency in Axapta. We can define only one rate for
given date.

And we can specify realisation rate on voucher level.

Regards,

Yogesh Kasat

--- "Bonk, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sam;
>
> Exchange rates are set-up in General Ledger - Setup
> - Exchange rates

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com