Hi all
I've just started a new job and i'll be trained to be an Axapta
technical consultant but my team (of 6 peaple)is very busy in the
ongoing projects.so they asked me to learn by myself.I'd like some
advice on how to go about learning Axapta the Right way. Also tell me
what are the pre-requisites for learning Axapta.
I have a computer science degree before I started this job so I
would appreciate anyone who has a bit of experience in Axapta saying hi
and giving me a few pointers.

Regards,
Naushad