Dear All,

We get a problem when running more than one Dynamics Server
Configuration Instances

* We had installed Dynamics Axapta 4.0 , it is working fine with One
Instance

* But our requirement needs to work on another new application and
Database

* We had created both application and Database.

* We had created a new configuration for our requirement both in server
and
client machines

* We faced a problem when we created a new configuration in Dynamics
Axapta Server Configuration Utility with different Port Number, it
always running only one server instance

Thanks in advance

Regards
Suneel.,

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: