Hi Suneel,

I have 2 Dynamics 4.0 instances running on one machine with 2 AOS, 2
databases and 2 applications all running at same time.

To one AOS you can give port number 2712 and another one you can give
2713, make sure that you start both AOS, then go to configuration and
prepare two configurations. Both client can be started now. wish you
best of luck :)

Thanks,
Satish Panwar

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, aneesh sharma
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear sunil
>
>   first you chack that your new instance service start or not in
control penal service

>   if start than in client configration make you instance (new one)
in up side

>   Cheers
>   Aneesh
>

> suneel babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> Dear All,
>
> We get a problem when running more than one Dynamics Server
> Configuration Instances
>
> * We had installed Dynamics Axapta 4.0 , it is working fine with One
> Instance
>
> * But our requirement needs to work on another new application and
> Database
>
> * We had created both application and Database.
>
> * We had created a new configuration for our requirement both in
server
> and
> client machines
>
> * We faced a problem when we created a new configuration in
Dynamics

the Axapta Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk