Dear sunil

  first you chack that your new instance service start or not in control penal
service

  if start than in client configration make you instance (new one) in up side

  Cheers
  Aneesh

suneel babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear All,

We get a problem when running more than one Dynamics Server
Configuration Instances

* We had installed Dynamics Axapta 4.0 , it is working fine with One
Instance

* But our requirement needs to work on another new application and
Database

* We had created both application and Database.

* We had created a new configuration for our requirement both in server
and
client machines

* We faced a problem when we created a new configuration in Dynamics
Axapta Server Configuration Utility with different Port Number, it
always running only one server instance

Thanks in advance

Regards
Suneel.,

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

Yahoo! Groups Links

Aneesh Sharma @ 9899 609 688
  Asstt Manager (Projects)
Nelito Systems Limited - A Tata Group Company
819, Suneja Tower II
District Center, Janak Puri
  New DelhiI -110 058
Tel.      +91(11) 25544 703 / 4704
Telefax +91(11) 25544705
Websites: www.tata.com/nelito/index.htm
                  www.nelito.com

    "Live with no excuses and love with no regrets."