Dear All,

I have a following scenario in a process industry

Item A has production order for 100 Qty
Production order started for 100
Picking list posted for 100
Route card posted for 100
But while doing Report as finished I actually observed that I have produced 102
qty, and want to update the stock for the same quantity
While doing so when i update the Report as finish journal for 102 quantity AX
gives error as "Cannot receive quantity 102 because inventory transactions with
status Ordered, Arrived or Registered are insufficient."

Can anyone suggest how to handle such scenario?

-Tushar

http://in.yahoo.com/