Hi Tushar
have u tried using 'accept error' check box, because originally ur
production order started with 100, so ur ordered status was 100 initially
but since u are attempting to post production for 102, system is not
considering order status as 'ordered' for '2' quantity (which was originally
not ordered). Accept error check box is given for tackling reporting as
finished in such situations.

rgds
-D