static void TEC_UpdateInvent(Args _args)

{

    InventTableModule   inventTableModule;

    inventTable         inventTable;

    ;

    ttsbegin;

    select forupdate inventTable where inventTable.ItemId == 'XXX';
    inventTable.BOMUnitId = 'YYY';
// instead of XXX enter item id
// instead of YYY enter Unit id

    inventTable.doUpdate();

    while select forupdate inventTableModule where inventTableModule.ItemId
== 'XXX'

    {
        inventTableModule.UnitId = 'YYY';
 // instead of XXX enter item id
// instead of YYY enter Unit id

        inventTableModule.doUpdate();

    }

    ttscommit;

}

--

*Thanks and Regards*

**

*Vishtaspa N. Sethna***

*AX Functional Consultant**

Tectura
**Level 8, Vibgyor Towers
C-62, G Block,
**Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (E),
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400051
INDIA**
Board Tel       (+91) 22 **40907152
**                       (+91) 22 4**0907153***

*Fax Number   (+91) 22 **40907070***

*Mobile:          (+91) 9833213532*

*Email:
vishtaspananu.set...@tectura.com<https://owa.mytectura.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=c3ca3a2452714ee29cbcc3fbdee85241&URL=mailto%3arajesh.degaonkar%40tectura.com>
***

*Web:
www.tectura.com<https://owa.mytectura.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=c3ca3a2452714ee29cbcc3fbdee85241&URL=https%3a%2f%2fowa.mytectura.com%2fexchweb%2fbin%2fredir.asp%3fURL%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fwww.tectura.com%2f>
***

*Tectura | Your Business. Our Insight. *

A worldwide provider of business consulting services.
www.tectura.com<https://owa.mytectura.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=c3ca3a2452714ee29cbcc3fbdee85241&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.tectura.com%2f>

[image: Reseller_India_2010]

[image: presidentsclubhorizontal_2010]