Thank you for this Vishtaspa, I'll see if we can put these instructions to good
use.

Feedback from Microsoft is that changing Units of Measure, for items with open
and/or closed transactions, has been blocked in AX2009.  Suggestion is that we
rename item number with wrong Units of Measure, and enter the old code as a new
item.

I can see the reason for the tightening of the logic here, but clients do mourn
some lost features - even features which we'd see as being a bit loose!

George

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, visti Sethna <visti2...@...>