Hi George,
Have you tried to close all transactions for the item and then get the
inventory on-hand to zero with a P&L journal or counting journal? We do this
when we have to update the dimension group for certain items. When you are done
with the changes, you simple get the same quantity back into the inventory
using the same journal type but with the new UOM.

GeorgeC

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "george_spl"