Hi please ensure these are done with great care and will have an impact on
cost and quantity both. Forcefully updating the units of measure thought not
a best practise is possible and i have done the same through this code that
i have given you

--

*Thanks and Regards*

**

*Vishtaspa N. Sethna***

*AX Functional Consultant**

Tectura
**Level 8, Vibgyor Towers
C-62, G Block,
**Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (E),
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400051
INDIA**
Board Tel       (+91) 22 **40907152
**                       (+91) 22 4**0907153***

*Fax Number   (+91) 22 **40907070***

*Mobile:          (+91) 9833213532*

*Email:
vishtaspananu.set...@tectura.com<https://owa.mytectura.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=c3ca3a2452714ee29cbcc3fbdee85241&URL=mailto%3arajesh.degaonkar%40tectura.com>