Dinesh Premalal wrote:
Hi,
 I came across very trivial points regarding RC2 (source distribution). Please
note that
 those suggestions are small enough to ignore :)

1. Does any body confirm about anjuta project. Under ides directory
there is anjuta project. We need to keep it up to date , else worth to
remove.
Anjuta project is not up to date. I think we will have the source more or less stable from now on. So if we could update it now to a working state, we can ship it. Else we have to remove it.
2. Under samples/server directory there is axis2.log file. My feeling
is there is no point of shipping it.
+1.
3. samples/usr_guide/clients has binaries. In source distribution , we
need to remove them.
+1. This is a bug in make bindist
4. I would like to suggest some changes in site.

          i. Now we have only single line in "issue_tracking"
          page. Shall we bring this issu_tracking link under "mailling
          list" page.
              There we can add issue_tracking under seperate heading.

          ii. I think , "Check out source code" page better place
under "Get involved" tag.
          If everyone agrees I would like to help with this change.

+1. Please go ahead with the changes.

Thanks,
Samisa...