4. I would like to suggest some changes in site.

          i. Now we have only single line in "issue_tracking"
          page. Shall we bring this issu_tracking link under "mailling
          list" page.
              There we can add issue_tracking under seperate heading.

          ii. I think , "Check out source code" page better place
          under "Get involved" tag.
          If everyone agrees I would like to help with this change.

+1. Please go ahead with the changes.

When you do the above, could you also think of a proper place to include a note on the versioning policies? We agreed to adhere to http://apr.apache.org/versioning.html. We have to have some note on that and include the link.

Tanks,
Samisa...