Hi,

In the source destribution, module.xml file is missing in
axis2c-src-1.0.0\docs\docs\mod_log folder. This breaks a link in the
axis2c_manual.

Regards,
Dushshantha

On 4/20/07, Sanjaya Ratnaweera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Dushshantha Chandradasa wrote:

Hi,

makefiles in the samples\user_guide\clients are missing in both source and
bin destributions for win32. We have have to pack these files to help the
user to build samples easily on windows.

Fixed.

Thanks

     ~sanjaya

regards,