Hi,

RC2 windows source and binary destributions do not include source code and
the dll for IIS module. We have to ship those things in this release. And
also, I propose that it is better if we can add the IIS module installation
details in Axis2c manual. Currently, that information is in a README file
inside core\transport\http\server\IIS folder in SVN.

Regards,
Dushshantha