Hi,

By default clients use the 9090 port for the end point reference but
Apache runs on 80. There are two solutions.
1. Changing Apache to run on 9090
2. When running tests give the proper address(with 80 port) as a
command line argument.
for example for echo client
echo.exe http://localhost:80/axis2/services/echo

Supun.