Sanjaya Karunasena wrote:
On Wednesday 30 April 2008, Dinesh Premalal wrote:
"Ruwan Janapriya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
AXIS2_LOG_DEBUG (env->log, AXIS2_LOG_SI, "[Project XYZ] Debug Message Tik
Tak Too");

I feel the above macro is little bit less readable, also atleast causes
unneeded extra key strokes to write a log. It is no harm in keeping the
above, but we can have a new macro, well a shorten form of it.

I would suggest,

AXIS2_DEBUG_MSG(env->log, "[Project XYZ] Debug Message Tik Tak
Too");
+1

thanks,
Dinesh

+1. Also I would like if the [Project XYZ] can also come in automatically without the developer having to type it in.

+1 for automating the prefix.

Samisa...

/Sanjaya

Samisa Abeysinghe Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.