Hi devs,

Most of the code in Axis2/C transport is not organized properly. This
makes it very difficult to do some changes or adding new functionality
to the code. One main reason for this is REST handling and SOAP handling
are mixed in the code in a very ugly manner. Axis2/JAVA has a separate
section called MessageBuilder which happened before the Transport stuff
in order to separate out REST Invocations, SOAP invocations and other
different messaging mechanisms. I propose we do something like that or
at least separate out REST handling inside HTTP transport.(I mean at
least separate REST code to different functions or .c files. ) This can
be a post 1.5 fix.

Thanks,
-Manjula.