Hi all,

+1 for refactoring the HTTP transport sections and +1 for having a good set
of test cases.

Since we are agreeing to doing this, I suggest we should have a good design
before going on. I think we have enough knowledge and experience to get this
right at this point. So I'm looking forward to see a very good discussion in
the mailing lists for making this right at this time.

Regards,
Supun..