Subra A Narayanan wrote:
Samisa,

Where should I run the distclean from? I mean which folder?

My original installation was in /usr/local/axis2c. I deleted the whole axis2c folder and built everything from scratch today. Do you think I still need to run distclean and will that solve my problem?
Nop, if you built everything from scratch, then you do not need to distclean. Usually, this kind of problems happen due to old libraries on your library path. If you have deleted all your all libraries, then it should work fine.

Samisa...

Pls let me know.

Thanks so much.

On 8/8/07, *Samisa Abeysinghe* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Subra A Narayanan wrote:
    > Hey Manjula,
    >
    > I got the latest source code from svn and built it. I am still
    getting
    > an error when there are line breaks in the incoming SOAP request. I
    > did an svn update and this is what it tells me:
    >
    > [devwsserver:~/axis2c-svn/c]$ svn update
    > At revision 563913.
    This revision should be fine, the problem is solved before this
    revision.

    Just try to clean up the whole system (make distclean) and build from
    scratch and try.

    Samisa...

    --
    Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web
    Services Developers' Portal)

    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : <a href="http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/c";>WSO2 Web Services
Framework/C - Open source C library for providing and consuming Web services</a>