Samisa,

Good news. This morning, I built and installed Axis2/C from latest source
code on a different machine than I was using earlier. Now soap requests with
line breaks works fine.

I am thinking the earlier machine that I was using had some environment
issues.

Thanks a lot everyone for looking in to the issue!

Subra