Hey Samisa,

It still doesn't work. Anything else that I can do to solve this problem?

Initially I was using Ruby to write the client. But that doesn't work
because Ruby inserts line breaks in the SOAP msg. So for the time being I am
using Axis2/C for client code as well. But the consumers of my web service
might write client code in any language/platform and that will break my
server code.

Thanks!
Subra