Subra A Narayanan wrote:
Hey Samisa,

It still doesn't work. Anything else that I can do to solve this problem?
I tested it on my machine, with newlines in the payload, and it works with the latest svn. I tested with a PHP client and echo service. You seem to have tested with SOAP 1.1 in place. I am not sure if this is related to SOAP version. I tested with SOAP 1.2, I will test with SOAP 1.1 and let you know.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Initially I was using Ruby to write the client. But that doesn't work because Ruby inserts line breaks in the SOAP msg. So for the time being I am using Axis2/C for client code as well. But the consumers of my web service might write client code in any language/platform and that will break my server code.

Thanks!
Subra

On 8/8/07, *Samisa Abeysinghe* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Subra A Narayanan wrote:
    > Samisa,
    >
    > Where should I run the distclean from? I mean which folder?
    >
    > My original installation was in /usr/local/axis2c. I deleted the
    whole
    > axis2c folder and built everything from scratch today. Do you
    think I
    > still need to run distclean and will that solve my problem?
    Nop, if you built everything from scratch, then you do not need to
    distclean.
    Usually, this kind of problems happen due to old libraries on your
    library path. If you have deleted all your all libraries, then it
    should
    work fine.

    Samisa...

    > Pls let me know.
    >
    > Thanks so much.
    >

    > On 8/8/07, *Samisa Abeysinghe* < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>> wrote:
    >
    >     Subra A Narayanan wrote:
    >     > Hey Manjula,
    >     >
    >     > I got the latest source code from svn and built it. I am still
    >     getting
    >     > an error when there are line breaks in the incoming SOAP
    request. I
    >     > did an svn update and this is what it tells me:
    >     >
    >     > [devwsserver:~/axis2c-svn/c]$ svn update
    >     > At revision 563913.
    >     This revision should be fine, the problem is solved before this
    >     revision.
    >
    >     Just try to clean up the whole system (make distclean) and
    build from
    >     scratch and try.
    >
    >     Samisa...
    >
    >     --
    >     Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web
    >     Services Developers' Portal)

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    >     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
    >     For additional commands, e-mail:
    >     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

    --
    Samisa Abeysinghe : <a href="http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/c";>WSO2
    Web Services Framework/C - Open source C library for providing and

    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>