I don’t use Spring, so don’t make me carry the spring jar file around with Axis2 when I don’t use it…

--

Tom Jordahl

Adobe ColdFusion Team

From: Rajith Attapattu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 11:48 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [axis2] Spring Support

Robert,

Ok, good then as a starting point we can use your code base as you have already done some work on pauls stuff.
Yes the 2MB depency does concerns me as well. But it looks like a lot of developers are using spring so it might not be that much of an issue considering the fanfare we see out there for spring.

How about pulling put the common code and refactoring the Message Receivers? or you want to wait till u check in the stuff and then look at it?

I am not sure about Data binding as well and hopefuly somebody will fill in the gap here.

Regards,

Rajith