:) +1 from me. I tried sneaking this in a couple of times via the
testcase generation option. Not sure if it still works. (-ss -sd -t)

-- dims

On 10/7/06, Srinath Perera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All;

Right now When we codegen for server side with WSDL2Java .. when we
give -sd or -ss
it create only server side code.

However it is very useful if it generate both server and client side
code. Axis1.1 use to do that. If you think about it .. 90% of the time
user will need to check does his service is working and will generate
the client side code as well.

Thanks
Srinath