hi,

As I understood we are going to shift the Axis2 as five sperate artifacts.

1. Kernal
2. Axis2 Server
3. Axis2 Client
4. Tools
5. Optional

what are the things we going to shift on each module? to which modules we
are going to put other jars?
(i.e axiom, neethi, common jars)

Does Axis2 server and Axis2 Client supposed to have only the Runtime jars?
In user list I saw lot of people ask
this question. What is the minimal set of jars needed at runtime?

adb-codegen and codegen modules are not used in runtime. I think they should
also goes to the
tools package. And also java2wsdl is only used in Serverside I think.

why you have put the samples to the kernal distribution?

what about the jaxws, fastinfoset. mex etc are we going to put them all to
optional package?

Actually how are we going to define the content of Axis2 server and client?
if I say the content of the
1. Axis2 Server as
the minal set of jars needed to deploy a service written using the
RawXmlMessageReceiver

and the Axis2 client as
the minmal set of jars needed to invoke that service using Service Client
interface?

Thanks,
Amila.