There seems to be slight misunderstanding. What Lawrence as asking is
that will we generate just one jar out of the names modules and include
that in the minimal (I'd like to this to be called as core distro)
distribution.
I think we agreed to that. So as Amila mentioned there won't be 5 jars
(namely axis2-adb-codegen-SNAPSHOT.jar, axis2-adb-SNAPSHOT.jar,
axis2-codegen-SNAPSHOT.jar, axis2-java2wsdl-SNAPSHOT.jar,
axis2-kernel-SNAPSHOT.jar ) in the core distro. It will be just
axis2-core-<version>.jar.

About Woden axiom implementation. Yes I prefer to have that. But is it
maintained now. I know Oshani was working on that for her SoC, but can
we use it as it is now and ship only that. Aren't there any changes in
the DOMReader that should be implemented in the AxiomReader? If not then
I am +1 for using that.

Thanks,
Chinthaka

- --