Hi,

I m planing to write a SMS transport for axis2 as My GSoC project.From that
users will be able to invoke web services using a SMSs and also axis2 will
be able to send SMS massages to the clients.

As a first phase i m thinking of giving support to Simple sms's to invoke
services (Eg: by providing service name and paramters (like in Rest))
And also in the Sender side making it enable to Send simple text responces

And as a Sesond phase i will try to handle binery attatchments and SOAP
content comming with a SMS.(Since now there may insidences that javaME
mobile clients may able to send recieve SOAP and binery attachments using
SMSs).

I'm thinking of get the support of SMSLib <http://smslib.org/> or
jsmpp<http://code.google.com/p/jsmpp/>libries to implement this
feature(Both projects have Apache License)
If you think this is a good project idea.I would like to submit a project
proposal.and implement this feature.

your ideas and comments are welcome.

thank you,
--