Hi all,

Thank you very much for you ideas and comments.It is very nice of all of
you.

Currently I have done testing with SMSlib and looking in to the SMPP API and
jsmpp which is a good implementation

@Deepal
Thank you for pointing out this.I'm not trying re implement this feature.As
Saranga has pointed out giving SMPP support for Axis2 will be a very use
full in most of the practical scenarios.(in the Transport Reciver side)

@Saranga

Thank you for your tip on SMSCSim  which i will be able to use to build up
my test environment

@Eran

Yes I agree.I think sending push notifications will be much valuble with the
Synapse alterting caperbilities.I have done some basic tests on this using
SMSlib using a Digital modem.And SMSLib supports  many famous phones (GSM
modems).
But the prob with the SMSlib was it did not suppot SMPP.

So i was thinking while supporting SMPP. At least implement this feature in
the Transport Sender side so that we can use it in Sending Alerts.

And thank you all again for the feedback. I'll send a proposal  on this
Specifing a much concrite design

thank you,
Charith