Hi,

Yes i m also think that the message size is a major design issue in this.
I was thinking of limiting the payload size.Because IMO most of the
practical scenarios the maximum payload size given in SMPP will be
sufficient.

I think aggregating messages will be harder since we have no control over
the other side.

I hope i'll be able to get you ideas in the future while i m doing the
project

thank you,
Charith

--