Hmm..
We've checked and verified that all these features are available. Is this surely the 0.94 release ?

On 2/1/06, anshuk pal chaudhuri < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
yah Ajith,

I have got one temporary solution to it.The problem
what i thot was that the servlet getting created for
the HappyAxis.jsp was happaxis_jsp.java.Check the name
caps in both the cases.I changed the HappyAxis.jsp in
the axis2 to happaxis.jsp.Also changed the
corresponding urlin the index.jsp page for the
Validate Link.

Now the axis is properly as its getting all the the
componenents.
Now The problem that I am still facing is that the
service which I have deployed (the one with echo and
ping operations, the userguide examples one),I am not
able to see the wsdl of the service.
Someone said that the web page where the list of
services is being displayed, the service name
(MYService in this case) is a hyperlink which will
lead to the wsdl page.But my Sevice Name is not any
link.So how do I view the wsdl of my service deployed
in axis2     ???

Anshuk

--- Ajith Ranabahu < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmmm... Is this in the 0.94 release ?  I'm thinking
> that it's something to
> do with the servlet container setup but need more
> info to confirm.
> You can try deleting the work directory if you are
> using tomcat.
> BTW can you post the details about your servlet
> container setup, OS and the
> rest of the environment ?
>
> On 2/1/06, anshuk pal chaudhuri < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have installed axis2 web application but when I
> am
> > trying to view the Axis Happiness Page using the
> > Validate Link in order to know that whether all
> the
> > componenets are properly installed or not,its
> throwing
> > an error.
> >
> > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError :
> > org/apache/jsp/HappyAxis_jsp (wrong name:
> > org/apache/jsp/happyaxis_jsp)
> >         java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native
> Method)

java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass (ClassLoader.java:537)

java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)

java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java :251)

java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)

java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:194)

> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged (Native
> > Method)

java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java :156)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:69)

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.load(JspCompilationContext.java
> > :548)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.getServlet(
> > JspServletWrapper.java:136)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service (JspServletWrapper.java
> > :307)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service (JspServlet.java:236)