Ajith,

Sorry for the trouble.It must have been some other
release which I was using.I downloaded the 0.94
version and its working ok.I have tried the
MyService.aar services and its working fine.The wsdl
is also generated properly.But the wsdl that is
generated is compliant to 1.1.
Axis 2 supports WSDL 2.0.rite??How will one service
(say the sample web services)generate a WSDL 2.0
compliant wsdl?
Can you please let me know.

Anshuk

--- Ajith Ranabahu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmm..
> We've checked and verified that all these features
> are available. Is this
> surely the 0.94 release ?
>
> On 2/1/06, anshuk pal chaudhuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > yah Ajith,
> >
> > I have got one temporary solution to it.The
> problem
> > what i thot was that the servlet getting created
> for
> > the HappyAxis.jsp was happaxis_jsp.java.Check the
> name
> > caps in both the cases.I changed the HappyAxis.jsp
> in
> > the axis2 to happaxis.jsp.Also changed the
> > corresponding urlin the index.jsp page for the
> > Validate Link.
> >
> > Now the axis is properly as its getting all the
> the
> > componenents.
> > Now The problem that I am still facing is that the
> > service which I have deployed (the one with echo
> and
> > ping operations, the userguide examples one),I am
> not
> > able to see the wsdl of the service.
> > Someone said that the web page where the list of
> > services is being displayed, the service name
> > (MYService in this case) is a hyperlink which will
> > lead to the wsdl page.But my Sevice Name is not
> any
> > link.So how do I view the wsdl of my service
> deployed
> > in axis2     ???
> >
> > Anshuk
> >

> > --- Ajith Ranabahu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hmmm... Is this in the 0.94 release ?  I'm
> thinking
> > > that it's something to
> > > do with the servlet container setup but need
> more
> > > info to confirm.
> > > You can try deleting the work directory if you
> are
> > > using tomcat.
> > > BTW can you post the details about your servlet
> > > container setup, OS and the
> > > rest of the environment ?
> > >
> > > On 2/1/06, anshuk pal chaudhuri
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> when I
> > > am
> the
> all
> > > the
> > > throwing

> java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native
> > > Method)

java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:537)

java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)

java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251)

java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)

java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:194)

> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native

java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:156)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:69)

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.load(JspCompilationContext.java

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.getServlet(

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)