Hi all,

Can you please help me clear up my confusion?  I am trying to
generate a WSDL for my code.  I'm thoroughly confused.

I issued the following command:

$ java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o family.wsdl \
    -l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/familyAccounts"; \
    -n urn:familyAccounts \
    -p"disney.dis.family" urn:familyAccounts \
    disney.dis.family.Family

- My Java package is disney.dis.family.

- My Java interface is Family, defined in Family.java.

- The implementation class is FamilyImpl, defined in
  FamilyImpl.java.

My namespace can be anything I guess, but I chose "familyAccounts".

Is this correct?  I got a few of the service end point calls to
work, but some don't and I cannot figure out the problem.

My understanding is that the arguments mean this:

  -namespace <target namespace>
  -PkgtoNS <package> <namespace>

Here's the strange part.  Previously, I confused the meaning of the
arguments.  I reversed the <package> and <namespace> parameters as
follows:

$ java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o family.wsdl \
    -l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/familyAccounts"; \
    -n urn:familyAccounts \
    -p"familyAccounts" urn:disney.dis.family \
    disney.dis.family.Family

I know that sounds funny, but my service worked as well then as
it does now.  That's why I'm so confused now!

Many thanks,

Vartan