Hi Nancy,

First, marking your messages to this list as URGENT won't help you in
any means. Rather it will make the case worse. Opensource developers are
willing and like to help others, but can not be forced to do so (except
you have a private service contract with them ;) ).

nancy wrote:
> Can anyone tell how to use axis 2 to call bpel process. Earlier I was
> using java classes generated by wsdl2java tool of axis1.But now; I don’t
> want to use java classes. I want to just mention web service URL,
> message name and parameters.For eg:

> But using this I need to write code to get result out of OMElement. Or
> you can say I want to know how bpel process can understand the output or
> input of axis2? I am using ORACLE BPEL.

Sorry I can not understand this problem. Do you wanna send a SOAPEnvelop
e and get back only the Body first child ? If you can explain a bit more
I might be able to help you.

BTW, Axis2 or any web service engine do not care whether you talk to a
BPEL server or not. It sends out and receive SOAP messages, that's all.

-- Chinthaka