Hi Anamitra;
pls see my comments below;

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Hi
>I have modified my axis2.repository path and the axis2.xml path to point to
>my local dirs and have successfully deployed a service dynamically [by
>dropping the aar file under the services folder]. But if I delete that file
>I am not seeing that getting undeployed and not sure if I have to call some
>axis api to let the axis know that it has been deleted so that axis can
>undeploy the service.

you do not need to call any axis api , once you delete the file axis2
should automatically make the necessary changes. I know in windows you
can not delete any services , so you are having this problem in Linux ?

>I have
>
>    <parameter name="hotdeployment" locked="false">true</parameter>
>    <parameter name="hotupdate" locked="false">false</parameter>
>
>in my axis2.xml. I have tried making the hotupdate to true without any
>success. Is this a bug or I have to do more to get a service undeployed
>dynamically.

hmm , once you set hotupdate to true , if it is not working then it is a
bug. Can you please create a JIRA

>thanks
>Anamitra

Deepal