Could somebody point me to the source repository for Axis2 using Maven1 or
Maven2? I can't seem to find it, but only what someone on the Maven forum
called a "binary repository" at this URL:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/axis2/

I've also download the zip file of Axis2 but don't see any pom.xml or
anything like that in there. As I'm fairly new to Maven, if you could please
point me in the right direction, it'd be really appreciated.

Thanks.