Hi,

Part of project I am working on is to transmit some information using soap to
the service running elsewhere. My app will be a client to this service.
Currently its working fine using http. Next task is to do the same over https.
We will be provided with customer's digital certificates. I am new this SSL.
Can somebody guide me through the steps I need to take to communicate over
https and also recommend any additional packages required.
My app (client) will be running on Tomcat using java 1.5 and Axis2.

Regards,

Srikanth