Yes Amila - the code successfully generated without any compilation errors and
my custom exception classes are also ok. Thanks for all of your fixes and for
being patient with me.

One last question - my axis2 service throwing a custom exception is not
backwardly compatible with my Axis1 service whose methods threw
RemoteException. From one of your earlier replies, I get the impression that
you expect Axis2 to also behave similarly (in the absence of fault declarations
for an operation in wsdl). Is this correct? If yes - are you planning to fix
this? Alternatively, is there another way to explicitly specify a fault with
java RemoteException in the wsdl?