hi there, i am currently confused about the difference between message level
and transport level security. I want to know whether i have setup message layer
security on my pc or not. I have a setup with axis2 and rampart on my pc, which
fully signs and encrypts the SOAP messages. what type of security am i
implementing, transport or message level?  does a message always need to be
partially encrypted for an intended recipient for it to be declared message
level security? what if the message is fully encrypted, but is also only
intended for a specific recipient?  for example, if A is sending a message to
C, and it is passing through B, but is fully encrypted for C, and B cannot read
it, is that message level security?
if i have a completely wrong idea of message level security, please can someone
explain exactly what it is.
 lastly, if i am not doing message level security in my setup, is it possible
to do message level security with rampart?

Thanks!

Get Hotmail on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 now!
http://mobile.uk.msn.com/pc/mail.aspx