Hi, Martin
The BasicPolicy is not what I am looking for. In your example, the AlgorithmSuite is Basic128Rsa15. It is inside a SymmetricBinding. Symmetric binding implies that the message is encrypted using a symmetric algorithm.

I just want username and password passed to server in Soap header as is defined in Web Services Security UsernameToken Profile 1.0.  The message is clear http message.

thanks

-jason

Martin Gainty wrote:
you can define a BasicPolicy in your services.xml an example is:

<wsp:Policy xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy">
    <sp:SymmetricBinding
xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy">
        <sp:AlgorithmSuite>