Yo!

Hmmmm. Nobody else seems to be interested in this :-(

Ok, I think I'm on the right track now: I'm registering my own
axis.EngineConfigFactory, and deploy AxisServlet from Jetty.

But I see that it seems to absolutely need an attachment direcory, and
probably a WEB-INF directory. Is there no way to drive axis without any
filesystem access? After all, I'm just trying to handle JAX RPC calls -
needing a filesystem for procedure calls is a bit a joke, I find (quote
from the SOAP spec: '... *lightweight* ...' - I'm sure I read that).

Any hints?
cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg            [EMAIL PROTECTED]: key id 0x92082481
                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:    key id 0x5E4B731F