From: Martin Jericho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 5:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Document style web services

Dennis,

My experience is that Java2WSDL in Axis 1.0 has too many bugs to generate
document/literal style WSDL, but if you can generate it by some other means,
the WSDL2Java and bean marshalling seem to work fine.

The reason you can't have multireferencing in document style calls is
because the document is validated against the schema.  If you define the
schema to allow IDs and REFs on every element, you can implement the
multirefs yourself, but this would make your schema virtually unreadable,
very complicated, and probably less robust.

Martin Jericho