Hello,

I have installed the Axis (C++) alpha release. I have all done as
described in the documentation at the website.

While making the server skeleton and wrappers i got the following error:

--snip-------------------------------------------------------------
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws InteropBase.wsdl
-oGenClassesServer -client
args =
args =
1
        at org.apache.axis.utils.Messages.<clinit>(Messages.java:75)
        at
org.apache.axis.utils.JavaUtils.isAttachmentSupported(JavaUtils.java:1185)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DefaultTypeMappingImpl.<init>(DefaultTypeMappingImpl.java:151)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DefaultSOAPEncodingTypeMappingImpl.<init>(DefaultSOAPEncodingTypeMappingImpl.java:79)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DefaultSOAPEncodingTypeMappingImpl.create(DefaultSOAPEncodingTypeMappingImpl.java:73)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.NoopFactory$1.<init>(NoopFactory.java:112)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.NoopFactory.getBaseTypeMapping(NoopFactory.java:111)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.run(Parser.java:204)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.<init>(WSDL2Ws.java:122)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(WSDL2Ws.java:514)
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Cannot find resource
'org.apache.axis.i18n.resource'
        at
org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle.getBundle(ProjectResourceBundle.java:327)
        at
org.apache.axis.i18n.MessagesConstants.<clinit>(MessagesConstants.java:71)
        ... 10 more

So there is a error with the   java.lang.Exception error, but i can not
solve this.

Are there any hints for me, because i'm very new to java, so dont
understand the message.

regards Christian Fricke