Hi,

the message says that a resource is missing:

---snip
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Cannot find resource
'org.apache.axis.i18n.resource'

In the jar file only a file named "resource.properties" is locatable.
So i dont know what is missing ?
Can you send me a snap of your environment settings?
Maybe i'm able to locate a difference.

Best regards
Christian Fricke

Zitat von [EMAIL PROTECTED]: