Hi Susantha,

I've still done all described in the user guide. So i took the sources
and made all by hand, use the right axis jars and the wsdl coming with
the samples.

My System is SuSE 9.0 / Java 1.4.2 / Xerces 2.3.0-33 / apache 1.3.

I dont know what i have forgotten ?  ;)

Do you have any ideas? Maybe i have to install red-hat8.0/9.0 at an
other computer and try axis? But thats far too much trouble for me :)

Best regards
Christian Fricke